Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Let's Get Started

And so it begins. It is November 1st and that means it is officially National Novel Writing Month. The challenge is to write 50,000 words in the month.

I am taking on the challenge. So what have I written so far? Nothing.... I am already begin and it has just begun.

I will be updating my progress as I go along and hopefully that will help keep me on track. Check in regularly to see how I do.


****update****

November 3,2011

So here is my update as day three nears an end. I have gotten off to a slow start. I have about 2000 words written. I was hoping to have more written but I am struggling to find time to write. That is often a problem. It isn't about finding the time it is about making the time. I hope to make up the word count over the weekend. Ideally, in order to finish, I should be writing about 1500 to 1700 words a day. I strive for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment